Glitches in the matrix.
I’m freaking out
Add the letters in your first name using the numbers below =)
- Under 60 points= NOT TOO SEXY
- Between 61-300 points= PRETTY SEXY
- Between 301-599 points= VERY SEXY
- Over 600= THE ULTIMATE SEXIEST
- A=100 B=14 C=9 D=28 E=145 F=12
- G=3 H=10 I=200 J=100 K=114 L=100 M=25
- N=450 O=80 P=2 Q=12 R=400 S=113 T=405
- U=11 V=10 W=10 X=3 Y=210 Z=23
Don’t forget to add your name and your total!!!
Rule one: always post the rules
Rule two: answer the questions the person asked- unless if you feel uncomfortable answering any of those!!
Rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule four: actually tell them you tagged them
1. How did you discover tumblr?
My best mate Joined here first so I kinda join after him
2. What is your favorite holiday?
First Hoilday when I went to Spain XP
3. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Just an Older Sister
4. When do you go to sleep?
When I’m tired, don’t wanna force to sleep
5. What was the first video game you played or can remember playing?
Now my mum had the C64…and I’m dang sure it was the the detective game
6. What is your dream job?
A voice actress or Character designer
7. What is your favorite candy?
I have many!
8. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
9. What is your favorite color?
I have many….but mainly either red or purple
10. Do you prefer the daytime or the nighttime?
In the Middle XP
11. What is something you want to do before you die?
To be known
1. What’s your first gaming console? (PC counts)
2. What was your favourite toy when you was little? (and do you still have it?)
3. Are you creative?
4. On hoildays would you like to head aboard or stay at home?
5. Favourite Season?
6. First Horror Film you’ve seen?
7. What would your Opposite self’s personality be?
8. Do you collect things?
9. If there was a transporter, who/where would you visit first?
10. You’re invisible for a day! What’s the first thing you’d do?
The Scribblecop head has this amazing ability to make any minifigure look like something out of an old slasher film…
CANT RISK IT
This movie is too damn hilarious for its own good.